Sunday, July 19, 2009

End of Week 2

Hey all! I just wanted to let you know that I did finish week 2 workouts. However, I pulled a major muscle in my back while running with my stroller (note to all - if you are running with a child, make sure you have a JOGGING STROLLER.) For that reason, I am officially missing my first workout today and taking a break until I can heal my pulled muscle. I can't believe that I am sad about not being able to run! That's truly a first for me. Anyway, I hope to resume after I am healed, but I'm taking it one step at a time. This Saturday I'm headed to Dallas for a Mary Kay seminar (super excited!) for 5 days. My hope is that this week and a nice vacation next week will give my body the rest it needs.

To those who are doing this with me, keep up the good work! I know you are all doing an awesome job!

No comments:

Post a Comment